For Smoker Fuel,
Hive Boxes &
Now for Sale!
The best way to keep your precious honey bees
warm and dry through the cold winter months
· Strong, durable, water & wind resistant exterior
· Warm, breathable polyester batt insulation
· Will not trap condensation inside the hive
· Secure 2” Velcro closure, Easy to install
· Reusable container for summer storage
· Assembled locally in Berks County, PA
Now taking orders for nucleus hives of overwintered honey bees with laying queen. Each nuc comes with 5 frames, 2 frames of brood, 2 frames of honey and pollen and 1 frame of drawn comb. They are $185.00 and must be prepaid.
Now taking orders for 3 lb packages of Italian Honey bees with naturally mated marked queen. Extremely reputable supplier, available April 26.
They are $125.00 and must be prepaid.
Please Like us on Facebook
Plan Bee Farm is registered with the PA Dept of Agriculture, Beekeeper ID #8000.
The owner, Kevin Coy (Captain), is a member of Pennsylvania,
Lehigh Valley & Montgomery County Beekeepers Associations.
Plan Bee pure, raw honey infused with broad spectrum CBD for the best possible wellness combination.